Inner Personal Advice: Different forms of love...

Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Different forms of love...

I'd like to share my thoughts and feelings about the different forms of love.

There is a love, that is created from our parents and their parents. This love is created from the ground up(so to speak). A love for you as a parent, to your own children etc.

There is a love that is created out of a friendship. This love is created with similar interests and time spent together doing things of the like.

There is a love of time. This love is created over time and getting to know someone. This isn't necessarily a long lasting bond, but it can always be a friendship. If both sides can be civil. This could be an ex or even a family member.

Than there is that love, with someone you feel is always there no matter where they are, be it many miles, or on the other side of the train tacks, it can be a shared connection. This love is a connection of two people(A soul-mate or twin flame as some may call it), that can not be described, explained or shared until it is experienced. You can not teach it, you can not give it, unless it is in you to. It is a love, like no other. It is the kind of love, that can never be replaced...I have to admit here, I did not believe in such a love existed, until I experienced it myself. :(

Now I know this is not a very long posting, but it has been on my mind.

I hope you have enjoyed this little read, as it is, "Short but sweet".
Have a great weekend ahead and many kind thoughts goes out to all!

Ann

PS- I hope all you moms out there had a wonderful Mothers day!


Try Perfect Match - The Best Approach to Finding the Right Person for You.
Buy 2 Months, Get 2 FREE at PerfectMatch.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post.
    Just found your blog through Link Referral.

    Mind checking out mine, reviewing it, and publicly following me if you like it?

    I've also got a lovely giveaway going on!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same discussion with a close friend of mine about 15 years ago, when I was just a youngster :)I still believe it, even after so many years.
    Good retrospection on love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Petra,
    Thanks so much for commenting, I like to hear others views on things I post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks