Inner Personal Advice: Some good news!! BIG!!!

Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Some good news!! BIG!!!

   I am not sure if I posted it before, but I was trying to get my GED! I went to school for about 2 years and studied as hard as I could and did as much work as I could to pass this thing.

   Well yesterday, I checked my mail box and it wasn't a small thick envelope, it was a big brown one! Which meant only one thing! I GOT MY GED! Now to some this isn't such a big deal, but for me it is a HUGE accomplishment, because I was a high school drop out. Not something to be proud of, if you want to make it anywhere in life. And if I choose to go further with my Education, I most certainly can, now that I have my GED!

I want to apologize for my absence as I have been trying to find work, and being a mom full time now that my school is done. Not to mention some viruses on my computer, I had to get rid of. I still have a hacker who invades my privacy in one of my email accounts...to which one I am still unsure...BUT I do have a feeling I know which one. So Maybe a email change is in order, and to that facebook I might just deactivate because due to this reason.

I hope you all have a great week end and look forward to posting more blogs really soon!

Ann
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks