Inner Personal Advice: To all the fathers!!

Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

To all the fathers!!

Sorry I didn't write a father's day blog post today, I have been down all day!

I was always the daddy's girl, and he has been gone since 2009. I have been missing him more and more lately, as he use to be the only one I could talk to who didn't judge me on what I said.

When it comes to conversations, I am not always so good at expressing things. That's why I like writing and being online. But even at times if I am upset or in a rush to get my thoughts out..I do not think it through and that is when people can see what I mean by this.

Anyways I'd like to say Happy Father's day to all you dad's watching and Happy Father's day to all the moms out there that have to play both roles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks