Inner Personal Advice: A wonderful start of the day! Monday's Gladness!

Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

A wonderful start of the day! Monday's Gladness!

Hello everyone!
Today was a great day so far, I slept in a little. And than I went for an appointment that concerns life and my love for the Arts! 

Here is link to the place I went to today, and it looks promising for a future choice. My concerns are only about finances! With that being the only concern in my life, I have to admit, it's not so big of a negative in the situation for my life.

I'm pretty excited, they showed me around, they explained how everything is done, they explained the processes as well as the training and that everything starts from the bottom up. So everything is taking you "One step at a time"! This is awesome, the last words my dad (may he rest in peace <3 ) ever said to me before his passing was "Take it One step at a time", so what's that say to me? Maybe it's a sign? Either way, I am glad I went for the tour and as of right now, the door is looking wide open to me when it comes to future schooling/career choices!

When your heart is telling you something...it's not a voice you can just ignore! I'm listening, and I am hearing so much...More than I realized, I can hear it! I can "feel" it, and I am just a short distance away from it. :)

So it's going to be a busy week, of thinking, exploring my next choices and moves, and best of all, my future for my child and myself.

I hope your week has been off to a great start everyone!

AnnJ


PS- Here are some great inspirational quotes to get your week started positively!


“The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” - Bill Copeland

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” - George Eliot

 “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

”An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.” - M.K. Gandhi

”It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks