Inner Personal Advice: Happy Thanksgiving,from Canada to you all!

Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving,from Canada to you all!

Hello! And..
To you all!


I know I haven't been posting for quite some time now! I've had some computer issues, and I have also been busy since I started school, last week, school has been great and I have been loving it, it has been something I have been wanting most of my life and now I am finally doing it and that makes me happy, I know it is going to have it's times when I will get discouraged and be hard, but I didn't come all this way and work so hard to get there and just give up on it!
I wanted to stop in for that small update and to say "Happy Thanksgiving", to everyone!!!!

There is just so much I am thankful for right now!!
:-)
Much Love and Happiness to all!
Ann

This might interest you!

1 comment:

  1. That is interesting, I had no idea that Thanksgiving was in early October in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks