Inner Personal Advice: It's been a while, and it's almost Christmas!

Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's been a while, and it's almost Christmas!

Hello bloggers and INTERNET surfers, if you just happened to come across my blog, please feel free to check out other blog posts in order to see what it is I blog about here!

It's been a while since my last blog, as I had stated in previous blogs, I am in school now, I am studying to become a hair dresser, some may be shocked, but those who really know me wont be surprised at all! I've always wanted to do this, I love it and I feel like I am dreaming when I am just sitting around at school wondering what task to go to next. It almost brings tears to my eyes that I am actually there! Is that happiness? Is it a life long goal finally met? I believe so, and I can't remember ever feeling that way, about something I've done for myself.

I'm not the best there, but I know I am good! I did 4 different hair cuts yesterday and the people and myself are happy with the end results!

I'm also here to say Merry Christmas to everyone, I may not post before Christmas and I don't know how long it will be before I post something afterwards. Either way though, I'd like you all to know that I do miss you all and that I do often wonder how you are all doing!

Enjoy your Holiday, with safty, love and happiness with Family and Friends.

And always know, There is always someone who cares. Take care

Ann
PS- I'll be keep all those who were taken from us too soon, and praying for their families not to suffer grief too deeply. My heart goes out to you in comfort at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks