Inner Personal Advice: Tuesday's Treasures! Tell me about yourself and your blog(s)!

Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday's Treasures! Tell me about yourself and your blog(s)!

I would like to dedicate my Tuesday blogs, to a Tuesday's Treasures blog post. I am aiming to make it for sharing other blogs and having them interviewed and shared here every Tuesday!
I would like each blogger to be showcased as a treasure.

I enjoy reading other blogger's blogs!

What is your blog about?
What would you like other bloggers to know about you?
How long have you been blogging?
What made you deside to start blogging?
How often do you blog? (ei. once a month, once a week, so many times a month/week?)
Do you monetize?
How many places do you share you blog to?
How many views do you get a day roughly?

I'll add more questions here for future! I'd like to see if I get any interest 1st, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks