Inner Personal Advice: Happy Monday everyone!

Followers

Monday, October 23, 2017

Happy Monday everyone!

Hello everyone!!
I would have posted sooner but I have been working on my website all morning, I don't know if anyone has had a chance to take a look yet, but here is the link to one of the pages I have been working!
http://lilhairgal.me/index.html  (clicking will open in a new window)
I know it isn't much at the moment but it is definitely improved from the last time I posted about it!

I have added some photos to the hair and makeup sections of my site and added a contact page for all my social media platforms! HERE Please feel free to leave a comment here with your feedback!

I also wanted to let yyou know that for October(which is quickly approaching it's end) Free shipping with any lip products. 💄
Free ship when you spoil yours lips! YAY!! Now would be the best time to try out our matte liquid lipsticks or Hotties(before they are gone.. By The Way!) Who doesn't like free shipping when they shop online? I love it!
https://goo.gl/TQ1pQY
Here are some photos of some of the many lip products available!
 Lipstains

LipBonBons

 LipStick

 LucrativeLipgloss

 Splash Liquidlipsticks

 Hottie Lip Plumpers **While supplies last**
 Moodstruck Precision Pencil Lip Liner

Find more HERE just click the shopping link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks