Inner Personal Advice: BLACK FRIDAY Day 5

About Me

My photo

I'm 39 years old a hairstylist, and I love to blog, read blogs, and learning new things! I do check who likes anything on my social media's if I am able(some don't give me the ability to view the likes) to and I will go check out your stuff as well :)

Followers

Monday, November 27, 2017

BLACK FRIDAY Day 5

THE ROYAL REVEAL


Day 5 of the Black Friday bundle sale!! 
😍Omg!what an amazing Christmas gift!!😀
Only $59 CAD,  and it comes with a free applicator brush an $18CAD Value!! ...AMAZING! I have listed the benefits for each mask below! 

Give yourself the royal treatment and pamper yourself, while you relax with a nice facial mask on! HERE

**Royalty Detoxifying Mask
Oxygenate your skin for a brighter, more youthful-looking appearance, pull impurities out of the skin! This bubbles as it works.

**Younique Royalty™ Oil Control Mask
Vanquish oily skin with this skin care superhero, pulls oil from the skin! This opens the pores and absorbs the oils and also reduces the visibility of pores once the mask is done!

**Younique Royalty Exfoliating Mask
Let your natural light shine. Scrub away dead surface skin. Think a great facial scrub in mask form! Great for combination skin!

Get yours here 




#nightroutine #skincare #facemask #face #nightcream #antiaging #timecorrecting #agerewind #agerenew #agerenewal #cybercomplex #beauty #beautiful #silly #exfoliation #defox #detoxifying #oilcontrol #oilyskin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks