Inner Personal Advice: Gift It to Me Day 7

About Me

My photo

I'm 39 years old a hairstylist, and I love to blog, read blogs, and learning new things! I do check who likes anything on my social media's if I am able(some don't give me the ability to view the likes) to and I will go check out your stuff as well :)

Followers

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Gift It to Me Day 7

This is every woman’s dream gift! This is for WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29th only!!!
Gift It to Me Day 7 
The Queen’s Routine Bundle An $137(CAD) value
This bundle is priced at $95 CAD




This bundle includes:
#YOUNIQUEROYALTY time correcting night cream 
#UPLIFT beauty serum.

Remember all orders over $75CAD is free shipping!


 💞The Kudos is still available for purchase until the end of the month!💞 
If 9 more people buy this amazing bundle I get a beautiful selfie Trunk for all my Younique products! Now you can choose any *Addition Palette*(pictured below) #, it isn't just limited to the *Anniversary Palette*! The numbers are from the to being 1 through 5 going clockwise!


https://www.youniqueproducts.com/AnnJackson/products/kudos#.Wh3Rh0qnHcs
Information regarding the customer kudos I already have 1 X'ed out!


What is the Big Cheers to Five Years promotion?

Younique Presenters can earn a Younique selfie trunk by selling 10 of the Fifth Year Soirée November Customer Kudos. At least five of the November Customer Kudos sales need to be purchased from customers’ accounts. This promotion will run from November 1, 2017, at 6:01 a.m. PDT, until November 30, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. PST, or when supplies of the November Customer Kudos run out—whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks